Let’s make something wonderful.
A recognized creative leader with 17 years of experience as a graphic designer, web developer, and marketing specialist, Michelle brings inspiration to marketing teams while delivering creative strategy, thoughtful vision, and bottom-line results to clients. Her solid success in directing and implementing a broad range of revenue-generating campaigns, from concept to launch is highly praised by stakeholders and audiences alike. She intuitively adapts to new technology and innovative processes while ensuring compliance with corporate standards.
Currently living and working in Portland, Oregon, Michelle’s formidable portfolio of work showcases her thoughtful approach of integrating rock-solid design and marketing principles with the power of digital platforms for successful solutions for her clients.
When she’s not working, Michelle enjoys playing the ukelele and exploring the Pacific Northwest with her husband and their dog, Griffin. Together they are developing a cooperative role-playing board game.
- Strategic marketing planning
- Campaign planning
- Brand development
- Team management
- Graphic design
- Web design and development
- Print production
- Logo design/brand identity development
- Email marketing
- Social media management
- Performing arts marketing experience with special focus on season subscription and renewal campaign initiatives through integrated digital and traditional channels as well as the planning, design, and print production management of season guidebooks, special series/events, and shows.
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Lightroom
- Microsoft Office